Please reach out to us if you cannot find an answer to your question.
Limited spaces are available so it is Recommended that you contact me to see what availability I have. You can also download the forms on the Enrollment page and Email them back to me I will get back to you!
The simple answer is... YES!! Booking in advance is advised as spaces for holiday fill up fast and are usually booked in advance.
Children already attending Becca's Childminding are entitled to places first, it then follows a first come basis!
I am Registered with the care inspectorate
Food Hygiene Certificates
1. First aid training
2. Promoting positive behaviour level 2
3. Supporting Early Language Development Level 2
4. Child protection Advanced Level 3
5. Food Hygiene and Safety Level 2
6. Improving children’s learning through play Level 2
7. First aid Essentials Level 2
8. GIRFEC into practice Level 2
9. Autism Awareness Level 2
10. Understanding and addressing behaviour Level 2
11. Understanding Asthma Level 2
12. Attachment in Early Years
13. Early Years Team work and participation
If you have questions about the services offered or availability of Childcare spaces please contact me and i will be happy to answer any questions!
HS7 5PP, Isle of Benbecula, Na H-Eileanan An Iar, Scotland, United Kingdom
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed